Saturday, December 15, 2007

heeey!

hey all you online bloggers!
my name is michelle, and this is my blog/icon portfolio!
feel free to request an icon anytime by commenting!

i am so drained right now. my weekend is half over, but i've been SO busy. last night after school my friend came over and then at around six we went over to her house and had a sleepover. i was tired to begin with because school is extremely busy and i am always tired at the end of the day.

i had to visit family the next day and i had to babysit at 5 (which i am currently still doing, but the kids are sleeping) till after midnight, but my friend and i were WAYYY to busy watching lindsay lohan in just my luck.. and reading a play. yes we read plays in our spare time. thats the kind of people we are!

icons will be posted tomorrow, as well as a more interesting layout !

No comments: